Wednesday 12 March 2014

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense...


Looks like I’ve just fallen foul of blogger rule number one on my very first post…save save save! So let me just start by saying that what I had just written was definitely the wittiest, most interesting post you’ll have ever read, and you’ve been hooked into staying on and reading a while…

I’m Sara, and this is me in my happiest state…



In the sunshine, drinking cocktails and splashing around in the sea or the pool. Beautiful, and all the better if it happens to be in a gorgeous Greek Island, like the above picture taken in Zante.

However, that kind of weather doesn’t happen too often over here in the UK. But there are definitely more than a few beach worthy days if you can find your way to the coast quick enough…



When I’m not dreaming of lying around on a beach, you’ll generally find me at home, cooking, drinking tea and planning my next adventure. And that’s probably what you’ll get from my blog! Cocktails and cupcakes, road trips and ramblings. It’ll be a lot of my random musings with a sprinkling of adventure!

This is in no way a food nor a travel blog, but I do have to warn you there will be a fair bit of both. I love food. I love nothing more than cwtching up with a few cookbooks and deciding what to cook next. I'm one of those with their phone out taking sneaky food pics in restaurants just to look back and drool over whilst trying to recreate. I'm very much looking forward to having someone to share those with now!

This is my first blog, although I’ve written and rewritten one in my head for years, and have never got around to it. I've now finally bitten the bullet and gone for it, so please bear with me! I’m envisaging a few tweaks and layout changes for a while until I’m settled, so any feedback is more than welcome.

So come along, I hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment